Last week was at the local Whole Foods store and decided to grab one of those breakfast sandwiches at the hot bar.
Got home, unwrapped it and thought 'What the hell is this strange looking stuff"?
Took one bite and HOLY SHIT I just bit into a shit sandwich!
I looked at the wrapper and saw the small print that said Vegan.
I kid you not, that thing was awful. Even my dogs wouldn't touch it.
I put it in one of their bowls and they both turned up their noses and looked at me like I was trying to poison them.