My dang locking block was way out of spec.
I ended up Dremeling the shit out of it at 1am last night.
And no I hadn’t even been drinking.
I didn’t beat it to death as I wanted to.
I got the rear and front blocks in - barely - super tight.
I did have to hammer the shit out of pins to get them in.
Pinholes didn’t match up well. Slightly offset.
So... after all that the lower is together. But the rail doesn’t slide nice and free at all.
I need to diamond stone it as marine builder shows in vid.
But dang it. I really don’t want to remove all the innards I have already installed.
Stay tuned ! More to follow.