So I've been busy cleaning up the reloading room; it's a New Years resolution I made in 1998 or so.
Organized some stuff, bought 3 of the hugest industrial grade shelving Lowe's had to store stuff...primers, bullets, brass, books, tools, etc.
I almost forgot I had a Dillon SDB, completely set up to load 7 pistol calibers.
Anyway, I started polishing brass using my new tumbler, experimented a bit with chips v water v brass load and found what works for me.
Then there was this....I was down to my last couple hundred brass, there's always a few stragglers, and just tossed them all in, hoping this wouldn't happen. Jammed pretty tight, finally loosened up this morning after sitting all night on the pellet stove.